Family Engagement Policy and Compact
2020-21 Compact for Title I Schools
Mark Twain Elementary School
I will make sure my student is an attendance HERO: Here Every day Ready On time
- I will be involved in my student’s education.
- I will read school communication and engage when I have questions or concerns.
- I will utilize school and community resources to help my student succeed.
- I will follow APS and Mark Twain Family Guidelines
I will be a good Friend to my peers.
- I will Respect myself and others.
- I will be On task.
- I will be a Good Citizen by following all campus expectations.
- I will be Safe at school.
- I will always conduct myself in a courteous and professional manner.
- I will have high expectations while supporting individual student needs.
- I will communicate in a convenient, consistent, clear, respectful, and timely manner.
- I will provide encouragement in a positive environment.
- I will be a Mark Twain Attendance Hero
- I will support communication that is convenient, consistent, clear, respectful, and timely.
- I will act as an instructional leader by supporting staff in their classrooms.
- I will create a welcoming atmosphere for students, families, and staff.
- I will involve parents in the educational process in a variety of ways.
To sign this document, print from the document menu on the left.